What is The HITB Armory?
Organized in collaboration with Opposing Force, HITB Armory is a dedicated area for independent researchers to show of their projects, run their demos, and allow you to play around with their awesome security tools! You will get 3 hours per day to demo your tool in a dedicated area and an optional 30 minute speaking slot in the Haxpo track to present!
Come and show case your OpenSource Software to the InfoSec community! More than 1,337 people are waiting for you!
Each accepted submission will entitle the speaker a supporting honorarium up to 250€ plus VIP access to all the amazing parties of HiTB!
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
- Management Tool
- Hardware Security Tool
- Automotive Security Tool
- Artificial Intelligence
- Mobile Hacking Tools (iOS/Android/etc)
- Source Code Security Tools
- Cryptography Security Tool
- Data Forensics & Incident Response Tool
- Network Security Tool
- OSINT – Open Source INTelligence Tools
- Reverse Engineering Tool
- SCADA/ICS/Industrial Security
- Vulnerability Assessment Tool
- Web Application Security Tool
- Up to EUR250 per speaking slot
- Discount for Hotel nights (up to 3 nights / 4 days)
- 1 x VIP Ticket to HITB2019AMS
- Invitation to Speakers Reception (8th May)
- Invitation to Speakers Dinner (9th May)
- Access to Post Conference Reception (10th May)
For more information please see the CFP page (https://cfp.hackinthebox.org/)
HITB Armory CFT is committed to creating a conference that is as inclusive as possible. We want to showcase the best security tools available around the world.
We are also committed to ensure the conference is a place where ideas are exchanged, old friends get together, new friends meet and harassment is not tolerated. We expect speakers, attendees and sponsor representatives to be professional and courteous to each other. We reserve the right to remove, without refund, ANY attendee (speaker or otherwise) who is unable to adhere to this policy.