Wireless technology has become a staple of modern technology, business solutions and services, and consumer convenience. Today we are constantly surrounded by wireless spectrum’s that go by the names WiFi, Bluetooth, GSM, RFID, NFC, Zigbee, Zwave, Lora, ADS-B and more. At the Wireless Hacking Village, we will be showcasing many of these and demonstrating many of the wireless security and privacy issues, and showing how you can also get started with the right tools to see and document these unseen signals in your daily life. Further there will be RFID, WiFi, and other Wireless CTFs and challenges organized for you to participate in.
On hand to present and conduct wireless security topics, demonstrations and CTFs, will be:
– the man behind RFIOTS.org & Killerbee, Adam Laurie
– the man behind the Dutch OVchipcard hacks, Don van Gent
– the most successful WiFi WarRoamer on 6 continents, Kevin McPeake
Two beginner challenges are confirmed:
- Hack into our wireless network challenge and have a chance to win an Alpha card, the best tool for wifi hacking and wardriving.
- Hack our RFID challenge, and have a chance to win an rfid reader/writer plus blank cards.
Supported by https://wigle.net/