Show the world your hackf00!
As part of our all new HITB Haxpo or ‘hacker expo’, we are calling on the community of hackers, makers, builders and breakers to send us their 30 minute talk abstracts for consideration to be included in the 3-day single-track agenda. Taking place at De Beurs van Berlage on the 28th, 29th and 30th of May, this single track, like the Haxpo itself, is completely FREE TO ATTEND and we are encouraging everyone to come! If you’re in Amsterdam during these dates, this is the place you want to be!
In total we have spots for 30 x 30 minute presentations and we’re looking for talks that cover a wide range of topics including:
- Electronics & Micro Controllers – things like Arduino’s, ARM, RaspberryPi, etc
- Mobile Communications (GPRS/3G/HSDPA etc)
- Hardware / Embedded Reverse Engineering
- Home Automation
- Network Security
- Software Security
- RFiD, Bluetooth and NFC
- Next Generation Application Development
- 3D Printing / Fabrication
- Data Security
Submissions must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details included:
- Your full name
- Your designation / job title
- The length of your talk (standard is 30 minutes including time for Q&A)
- Title of your submission
- Details of your talk (please be as verbose as possible – if you send us only 1 or 2 paragraphs of text don’t expect us to be able to evaluate your submission with that!)
- Any special requirements (as standard we supply a VGA projector / beamer connector and mini-audio jack)
Terms and Conditions:
- Talks should be 30 minutes in length although you can specify if you would rather speak for 60 minutes. Availability of 60 minute slots is to the discretion of the CFP committee.
- Acceptance of your talk will be done via email no later than the middle / second week of March 2014
- We do not provide travel reimbursement or accommodation